On this episode of the Altcoin Fool Podcast, Drew and Chris go toe to toe in Round 2 of the Kool-Aid reviews. This time around Drew drinks up all he can of Litecoin and does his best to stay positive and see the “Lite” at the end of the Kool-Aid induced dark tunnel. We also talk about what it means now that some of the big boys (Google, Amazon, etc.) are starting to invest in and even utilize blockchain. Stick around until the end to hear which one of Drew’s cryptoassets jumps in value and what he decides to do about it. We hope you enjoy this episode.
Also, this one goes out to Simon’s wife Danni… we’ll apparently do anything for a new listener.
Join the Altcoin Fool Podcast Telegram Group – t.me/altcoinfoolpodcast
- Litecoin Project – litecoin.org
- Litecoin Foundation – litecoin.com
- Amazon re: blockchain – aws.amazon.com/partners/blockchain/
- Google re: blockchain – www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/google-is-said-to-work-on-its-own-blockchain-related-technology
- Kool-Aid – youtu.be/WujgDSsejNg
- Send DigiByte here – DTd9EHfJCDK8NEVA6m82FhQ59bejuSTyW9
- Send ETH (ERC20) here (let us know if you send an ERC20 token) – 0xE3075dE5c724C53153B7d28a99aD6E27cc9fCeF3
- Send Dogecoin here – DGpTGTxbwaUBNJg8CaUWbozWd97AU1YDJb
- Send TRTL here – TRTLv2kLhACcfF7wSpGa8PWMQzWCCYB8D7G7v43YsujUZQBGdBQSXNWT3fH8o9s8tjBRGS2h6NVP4BdTeKKEhf2xaV36eNNkNU4